Establishing new teaching modules in the
field of augmented and virtual reality.
Partners from education (ŠČ, ULFE, UPM, NTNU), industry (Unior, Hashnet) and technological support environment (TPLJ). Partners from education will contribute experience in the field of design and implementation of learning programs and development of didactic approaches. An additional role of universities is in the transfer of technical knowledge and experience of using XR technologies in education. Partners from industry and TPLJ will contribute specific knowledge, challenges and needs that we address with the project. The established XR laboratory will provide a safe environment for innovation.
Partner from Norway, the Technical University NTNU, will contribute its insight into the use of augmented reality technologies in Norway and increase the efficiency of the exchange of ideas and the transfer of good practices to the Slovenian environment.
- Slovenske Konjice-Zreče School Center (ŠC) – project leader
- Technology Park Ljubljana d.o.o. (TPLJ) – project partner
- University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Electrical Engineering (UL FE) – project partner
- University of Primorska, Faculty of Management (UPM) – project partner
- Hashnet d.o.o. (HASH) – project partner
- Unior Kovaška industrija d.d. (UZ) – project partner
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) – project partner